Site Feedback

Resolved questions
How do you type in Korean/Japanese/Chinese characters?

Is there a program where i can download so i would be able to type in korean on my keyboard? or any other language based on the type of language such as Japanese or Chinese.

For learning: Korean
Base language: English
Category: Uncategorized



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:
    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    1. Go to "Setting" -> "Control Panel"
    2. Click "Regional and Language Options"
    3. Click "Language" tab and click "Details" button in "Text Services and Input languages" section.
    4. Click "Add" and add the "Korean Input System (or Japanese/Chinese/whatever you want)"

    You may need the Windows XP install CD. Hope it helps.

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.