please correct the grammar for me

Writing topic: Finding it hard to remember important facts and figures? Improve your memory in 10 weeks with our Memory Course. Places are limitted and the course is available for only a short time.
Write a letter begins with Dear sir/mardam
Dear sir,
My name is Wenny, i'm 21 and i'm a senior in a university. I'm learning about tourism, so it's necessary to remember some details of the visitors, some attractive places as well as many things relevant with that. And the problem is I can't remember all of the things that i want. It makes me get in stuck with a large information, number,...
I think I should fix it some day. Then i saw your advertisement in the internet. I find it's interesting and may help me a lot with my matter. So I want to join your course as soon as possible. But before that, I want to ask some questions about your course.
1. What kind of methods will your course use to teach the attendant?
2. Are you sure that my memory will improve within 10 weeks?
3. Could you show me the schedule and the intuition of this course?
Please contact me via my email when you receive this message.
My email is:.....
Thanks for reading my message.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Your sincerely,
Wenny

Answers

No answers yet.