Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار can you tell what d

For learning: Arabic
Base language: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    您好。我尽力帮助您。
    the first answer that my friend was telling you is a translation of the context, and that's why you couldn't understand well what meaning is.
    Now, I think you have checked the translation, and for me, I'll explain the meaning to you. Please note :)
    ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار.
    is " doaa" [an arabic word], you have to know some arabic words have no similar in the other languages, but we can only understand.
    doaa is arabic word, and it means : the sentences or the words which are said for allah.
    * the meaning:
    oh allah give us the charity " in sense of حسنة" and the help when we are in this life[world] and the charity and the help when we'll be in the other life. and save us from the torment of the fire.
    "doaa"是一个阿拉伯语词汇,在英语和其他语言中并没有相似的单词,它的意思是:代表涉及到allah“上帝”的词汇或者是句子,我们可以在任何想要使用它的时候使用,一些由先知说出的“doua”非常的特别.
    [thanks to my friend who was helping me to write the meaning well into chinese, check them]
    Regards.

O Our Lord! Give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good, and save us from the torment of the Fire