i am poor in telephonic conversations, can any one give me some basic tips to handle telephonic conversations

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    In theory, telephone conversations are not different from conversations in person. They are more difficult, however, because you have no verbal cues. You cannot see the person to whom you are speaking, in other words.

Speak slowly. Find different ways of asking people to repeat themselves. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, please?" "I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you. Could you say that again, please?" "I'm still learning English, could you say that over for me, please?" There are others, I am sure, but that will get you started.

If I can be of any further help, please let me know.

Rick

Hi
    For improving your knowledge in English try:
    1. Listen more &more to English even in your sleeping (it helps you to make a familiar atmosphere with it).
    2. Write many sentences in it from short to long ones (for improving your grammar & helping to thinking in English not in your language)
    3. Repeat the sentences after hearing them carefully (as same as speaker).
    4. Speak more &more even you have some mistakes on it (you can correct them one by one)
    5. Get a partner to conversation or chatting.
    6.practice ,practice &practice (it’s the GOLD KEY for learning every thing).

Try it
    Don’t worry you can resolve your problems on it

GOOD LUCK

I would go to the top of the page and click on "Find a Language Partner" or click on "Groups" and join one of the many language groups we have. Good luck and hope this helps you.