French Movies or TV shows?

I would like to know the titles of some interesting/good French movies or tv shows. I'm better at learning a language if i can watch people with how they act along with what they say (I did this when I was learning Korean last year and it was very helpful). I am sensitive to R-rated material, so please don't recommend movies/shows that are equivalent to that.

Thank you!

For learning: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I was never a fan of French television. I found it hard to watch. But I love French films. The following is a list of some of my favorite French films. I've made no exclusions based on their ratings so, I leave that to you to figure out:

Amelie
    The 400 Blows
    La Femme Nikita
    Delicatessen
    City of Lost Children
    La Vie En Rose
    Red, White and Blue (Trilogy)
    L'Armée des Ombres
    Mon Oncle
    Belle de Jour
    La Haine
    Plein Soleil (Talented Mr. Ripley original)
    My Night with Maud
    The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
    Fat Girl
    Baxter
    Ponette
    Les Choristes (The Chorus)

French movie has two advantages. They help for learning the language and to get some french culture but you might see a movie you know in French version so you don't get lost. You could use any French torrent to get a private copy of one of your favorite movie.
    Just don't use the subtitle as the brain is so lazy, it will not help you much.

Tu peux regarder
    Amelie Poulin
    Intouchables
    Jeu d'enfants
    ...