Não, sim, Obrigado/a

Are there other ways of saying these?

In movies i hear different ways! I guess like slang!

For learning: Portuguese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Those you mentioned are the most commonly used.

Não, obrigado. = You are refusing whatever is being offered/proposed.
    Sim, obrigado. = You are accepting whatever is being offered/proposed.
    Fica pra próxima. = Maybe next time (casual, friendly)
    Sim, por favor. = Yes, please
    (Não, não. Eu) Estou bem. = I'm good/cool.

I think the one we use the most is "pode ser" (ok/why not?). You can also say "claro" (of course), "agora não" (not now), "depois" (later), "tá" (ok), etc.

You can use "agradecido" as the same as "obrigado". I believe that "agradecido" is more formal than "obrigado".

"De modo nenhum" = "Não"
    "Certamente" = Sim

I believe also that "de modo nenhum" and "certamente" are emphatic ways of saying "Não" e "Sim".

The only word that comes to my mind at the moment that could be an informal word for "sim" is "pois", but they are not interchangeable all the time.

As in many other situations, there is a clear difference between Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese here: In BP the word SIM (answer that denotes agreement) is almost never said. People agree repeating the verb in accordance with the 1st person: Você vai? Vou! / Você gosta? Gosto! / Você quer? Quero!. NÃO is often repetead (não, não...) but the answers proposed by Matheus (above) are quite good (although written language may complicate you, the pronounciation might be quite different. And for OBRIGADO (normally pronounced 'BRIGADO') you can here a numerous different forms. 'AGRADECIDO' and 'GRATO' are certainly formal. An informal way is 'VALEU', used in many parts of the country.