"Thee" or "You"? Which one of these pronouns I should use in this context (in reference to the God)

O my God, I'm heartly sorry for having offended Thee and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven and the pain of hell but most of all, because I love thee and I want so badly to be good

Answers

Personally, I think "you" is better. Because I saw this in a movie.

"thee" would be better ,cuz thee is an old word from middle time and i think it's more profession when something is relates to God

Danyel,

"Thee" is appropriate for prayers (though not absolutely necessary.)

In early English, up until the 17th century, "thee" was the appropriate form of address to an intimate friend. It is equivalent to "тебя" in Russian. Although intimate forms are no longer used in Modern English, they are still very common in prayers, since they suggest an intimate relationship with God. The intimate thee, thou, thine, and other archaic English forms are still used in the language of the Western Church in the same way that Church Slavonic is used in the Russian Church.