你最喜欢的成语是什么?

I have been studying Chinese for almost 10 years and I always avoid learning chengyu. So I am wondering if some people can suggest the best chengyu to learn. 谢谢 ;o)

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

My favorite chengyu is 精尽人亡.

“海阔凭鱼跃,天高任鸟飞”which means "boundless is the sea for fish to dive at will, unlimited is the sky for birds to fly at ease."

In Chinese, each Chengyu is a literary story behind. All the Chengyu are origined from the ancient stories and legends, from those we can learn a lot of helpful lessons of life. "自强不息" is one of my favorite, which means people should constantly strive to become stronger. Hope you like it. ^_^

事在人为 It all depends on human effort.

I think these chengyu can represent the chinese culture:
    过犹不及
    水满则溢 月盈则亏
    厚德载物

you can search them on internet

個人喜歡 3 、7、20、1 (三七二十一)

"生活的目的在增進人類全體之生活 生命的意義在創造宇宙繼起之生命" --- 蔣介石

hello, im jane from china, i am a teacher , i have been learning english for more than 10 years , i hope we can help each other .my favourite chengyu is 德才兼备...

hello , i hope we can learn from each other , im a teacher from china .my yahoo id is janejane63@yahoo.com

hello, my yahoo id is janejane563@yahoo.com my email is janejane563@yahoo.com.cn

千里之行始于足下
    千里之堤溃于蚁穴