how to learn spanish for newbie?

find a good online dictionary to know how to pronounce some simple words?and memorize them?

For learning: Spanish

Answers

I think you should take some beginner courses so you can at least understand the grammar, which is kind of different. You should download some music and listen to spanish songs with english subtitles. It's always a good idea to study abroad, and for Spanish you have dozens of countries to choose from!

http://translate.google.ru

If you move to the southwest USA then you can listen to Spanish radio stations all day and night if you want. You can also watch mexican television, though I am not sure you would want to. I would advise for you not to visit Mexico. Every male considers it his cultural duty to hit on every woman he sees regardless of her marital status. Most other spanish-speaking countries are not so bad in this way.