Employment in Japan..

So, I'm planning to move to Japan in the coming years. I'm saving money now so that when I go I will have something to work with until I'm settled in and can get a job there.

My question is, What jobs would be best for an American to be looking for when going to Japan?

What about proper procedures to searching for jobs, contacting the people hiring and so on?

I'm not going there because I have some specific skills where my services would necessarily be needed there. I'm not moving there because I have to ether. So I'm open to all processes of thought on this, I'd just need a job that's enough to essentially survive on haha.

For learning: Japanese

Answers

HI,Zagrom, If you like to teach English to Japanese school boys&girls, you should become a assistant language teacher(English ALT) in Japanese school. Please check this website.

http://www.jetprogramme.org/