How do you structure Esperanto correlatives and interrogatives?

I have been studying esperanto for several weeks now, and I am pretty proficient with most of it's grammar rules, and it's vocabulary. The only problem I have is structuring Correlatives and interrogatives. I just can't wrap my head around how it works. I know how the stems (Ki-, Ti-, etc.) work, but after that I'm just lost. Bonvolu Helpi! Danken! (=

For learning: Esperanto

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I had a problem w/ correlatives to, but this is how I remembered them;
    Kio : ended it -o so it means What?
    Kiu : sort of sounds like Who?
    Kie : sounded like a quick Whe...?
    Kiam : M is close to N..When?
    Kial: the -al sounds like an open-mouthed Whyyyy...
    Kiel just had to be momorize :)

So, if kiam meant When, tiam meant then, iam meant some time, iameto..a little bit..so just learn the K- words, the other ones will be understood afer that.

Hi, I had the same problem when I started to study Esperanto (2 months ago). I was always confusing them because they are very similar and I thought more times "why didn't you choose different forms to make them easier to remember?", but soon I got them and I changed my mind. Now it's my third month with Esperanto and I think that correlatives are a genial idea, because that one that seemed a difficulty to me (their similarity) is actually a genial idea, which helps you to immediately say what you want to say. Trust me, I felt the same. Soon you will dominate them and you'll find how powerful they are.

(I study Esperanto since 3 months and I love it).

Ĝis baldaŭ!