"I'm back"

Imagine a situation in which you are away from keyboard for a while. Then you come back and tell your online friend "I'm back". My question is, does that have any dirty associations? One of my friends claim that the expression "I'm back" is used right after having sex, so we should say "I'm here" instead. Does that hold any water? What would spark in your mind if a native speaker said "I'm back" under such circumstances?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    'I'm back' and 'I'm here' are definitely neutral. If someone did say 'I'm back' after sex then yeah it would make sense in that context, but it's definitely not a common connotation!

In english, there is no double meaning. I'm back is clearly understood. Your friend was thinking of a different phrase.