What style of music do you like?

I like rock n' roll and heavy metal. Bands like Guns N' Roses (old and new line up), Kiss and Motley Crue, or European Heavy Metal bands, like Nightwish, Crucified Barbara, from Sweden, Within Temptation, and many others. And what about you? =)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It would be better to say 'What genre of music do you like?'.

I like Motown artists like The Temptations, Marvin Gaye etc.

I also like rock n' roll but from my country mostly. Bands like Los Redondos, Soda, some Las pastillas del abuelo songs, etc. But my favourites bands are Radiohead and Coldplay. I also love listening to The Rasmus, but just some songs like Sail Away, The Shadow...

I enjoy classical music.

Rock is not only genre, it is a lifestyle. In rock music I like energy, hardness and sense. Also, Finnish music is cool. There a lot of singers with beautiful and strong voices in Finland. And Finnish songs are very soulful. Besides, I like when classical music is mixed with rock. For example, Apocalyptica, David Garret and Stratovarius.
    So raise your hands to rock;)

I'm interested in metal and post-rock. But on the fone I chose classic&jazz.

I like all kind of music, but sometime I enjoy blues and american music.

More resolved questions for learning English