Can I ....?

Do I can trust in the google translate to help me to structer my senteces in japenese?or not? because apart from Italki and some other sources the google translate is the second one source that I use to help me in my sentece's structers

For learning: Japanese

Answers

OOPT

NO.

Generally speaking, most sentences produced by machine translation, such as google translation, are inaccurate or incorrect, especially for English to Japanese translation. They might be understandable, but never good to copy. So it doesn't help to find correct Japanese sentences for your intended English sentence.

Please note that this is not the problem of google translation. It's useful when you want to know what the foreign sentences mean.

We shoud not rely on their translation. Use just as reference or help.