Forming lazy words with "-ness"

This is a bit of a strange question but I hope you understand what I'm trying to ask. In English, while it's very lazy for us to speak like this, many people say words that don't sound right or even make words up from scratch using the suffix "-ness". For example "sameness", "normal-ness", "boring-ness", "hot-ness", "English-ness", "American-ness"...

At least, young people in Australia can talk like this sometimes...

I was wondering if there was any equivalent in Spanish. I know from learning German that I can add "-keit" and make a word in this way and be understood...

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    The only thing I can think of is a lot of words have the ending "-dad", like bondad, amistad, caridad, similaridad. So it shows a noun which is the quality of whatever adjective it is formed from, but it is not necessarily translated into "-ness" in English. In these cases it is bounty, friendship, charity, similarity.