Can someone translate this from English to Korean/Hangul?

i want to learn korean cause im a musician, and since i write lyrics, compose, play guitar and sing my own songs i wanted to learn it in korean. The reason i wanted to learn to write korean music is also cause i love the language and culture! I also want to go to music school there one year in about 2 and a half year. so i think of it as a opurturnity and a challenge =) (sorry for the confusing text... hope you understand the meaning of it)

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    i want to learn korean cause im a musician, and since i write lyrics, compose, play guitar and sing my own songs i wanted to learn it in korean.

저는 한국어를 배우고 싶어요. 왜냐하면 저는 음악가이기 때문에 작사와 작곡을 하고, 기타를 치고, 내가 작곡한 노래를 부르는데, 이 모든 것(or이것)을 한국어로 배우고 싶어요.

(You used a past tense, “wanted," but I translated it in a present tense because it flows better that way).

The reason i wanted to learn to write korean music is also cause i love the language and culture!

한국음악을 작곡하는 것을 배우고 싶은 이유는 한국어와 문화를 사랑하기 때문입니다. (or 때문이예요).

I also want to go to music school there one year in about 2 and a half year.

또한 대략 2년 반 후에 (한국에서) 1년동안 음악학교 (Do you mean 음악대학? or 음악대학원?)에 다니고 싶어요.

so i think of it as a opurturnity and a challenge =)

기회와 도전이라 생각해요.

(sorry for the confusing text... hope you understand the meaning of it)