Hi. I want to be a Chinese teacher in Sweden, and what should I need?

I'm a graduate with major in English, and I want to be a Chinese teacher in Sweden. Should I graduate from a Swedish school to have a master degree? or what diploma should I have? Thanks so much!

For learning: Swedish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I am not quite sure what you need to do but one of my teachers is from Australia and he has not studied a mayor in Sweden. Something he need to do is to go to a 2 year education(i think it is this long) of evening courses two times a week to complete his teachers license. You should call or mail this website http://www.arbetsformedlingen.se/Globalmeny/Other-languages/Languages/English-engelska.html . They handle employment business in Sweden. Best of luck to you!

hi you must learn Swedish and go shool in Sweden Before you Can Work in Sweden can you talk Swedish In English hi In Sweden Hej have a nice day

More open questions for learning Swedish