Are the sentence below correct? Could you please help me kindly? Thank you in advance.

Nowadays, an ever-increasing number of people are facing health problems, such as obesity, and cardiovascular diseases. It is clear that a multitude of factors are involved in the causes of diverse hearth problems. However, there are good measures to tackle this problem.

Are there any mistakes?

Is it correct if I replace "a multitude of factors" with "multitudinous factors"?

Thanks you in advance.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    "cardiovascular disease", singular rather than plural here.
    Instead of "a multitude of" I would use "numerous" but they have the same meaning so you can leave it as it is if you wish. Personally, I would not use "multitudinous", it does have the meaning you seek to convey but is not a word regularly used in such circumstances today.
    sp "health" not "hearth" - clearly just a slip on the keyboard :)
    Instead of "good" would use "various"
    Where you have "this" use "these" as it is plural.

Sounds like an interesting topic you are writing about and a good effort on your part.

OOPT

people are facing health problems, such as obesity, and cardiovascular diseases.
    people are facing health problems, such as obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
    (I wouldn't use the comma).

diverse hearth problems.
    diverse health problems. (I know you know the word, but would your examiner forgive you? Nope.)

However, there are good measures to tackle this problem.

I personally don't like that you've ended on a singular "this problem" when you began with "an ever-increasing number of people are facing health problems".

an ever-increasing number of people are facing health problems

I'd think about ending it with "these problems", even though your main subject is the concern of general ill health, and that one thing, contains lots of sub headers.

I'd personally look at changing either the beginning or the end of the paragraph.

"There is a problem in general with public ill health.
    However, there are good measures to tackle this problem."

Or
    However, there are good measures to tackle these problems.

Some may argue, some may know better than me, but that's my initial opinion. other than one silly spelling mistake that you know better than, to do, it was a lovely few sentences.

(and plural of sentence is sentences). see you soon.