Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

is it correct?

I’m 26 years old. I’m from Italy. After the graduation I went to Germany for working as barmaid. I lived there for 5 months and at the end of the working season I came back to Italy. Last summer I worked for 2 months in an institute as Italian teacher. I’m a very sensible and patient person, my character is sociable and creative. I have a lot of hobbies (like reading, playing guitar, listening to rock music and trekking). I can speak English fluently and I have a good knowledge of German too. I’m very competent with computer and internet.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    My name is Anna. I’m 26 years old and I’m from Italy. After graduation, I went to Germany for work as a barmaid. I lived there for 5 months and at the end of the working season, I returned to Italy.
    Last summer I worked for 2 months in an institute as an Italian teacher. I’m a very sensible, patient, sociable and creative person. I have a lot of hobbies like reading, playing guitar, listening to rock music and trekking.
    I can speak English fluently and have a good knowledge of German too. Also I have very competent computer and internet skills.