is it correct?

I’m 26 years old. I’m from Italy. After the graduation I went to Germany for working as barmaid. I lived there for 5 months and at the end of the working season I came back to Italy. Last summer I worked for 2 months in an institute as Italian teacher. I’m a very sensible and patient person, my character is sociable and creative. I have a lot of hobbies (like reading, playing guitar, listening to rock music and trekking). I can speak English fluently and I have a good knowledge of German too. I’m very competent with computer and internet.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    My name is Anna. I’m 26 years old and I’m from Italy. After graduation, I went to Germany for work as a barmaid. I lived there for 5 months and at the end of the working season, I returned to Italy.
    Last summer I worked for 2 months in an institute as an Italian teacher. I’m a very sensible, patient, sociable and creative person. I have a lot of hobbies like reading, playing guitar, listening to rock music and trekking.
    I can speak English fluently and have a good knowledge of German too. Also I have very competent computer and internet skills.