Hundred Days return.

The defeat at Waterloo ended his rule as Emperor of the French, marking the end of his Hundred Days return from exile.
1) Is that sentence correct?
2) The word "return" is a noun, isn't it?
3) Is it possible to use "Hundred Days" as an adjective?
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1) Yes.
    2) Yes.
    3) Yes (but opportunities would be scarce).

Yes it is correct; however I find the sentence lacks clarity. I was able to find it on Wikipedia. In order for it to make sense you would need to know what "The Hundred Days" was. I have taking the liberty to define it below. As far as using the term "Hundred Days" as they did in this sentence, I agree with the other teacher. It is possible but not likely that you would be in a situation to use it in everyday conversation.

The Hundred Days, sometimes known as the Hundred Days of Napoleon or Napoleon's Hundred Days for specificity, marked the period between Emperor Napoleon I of France's return from exile on Elba to Paris on 20 March 1815 and the second restoration of King Louis XVIII on 8 July 1815 (a period of 111 days).

It would be clearer if you wrote: The defeat at Waterloo ended Napoleon's rule as Emperor of the French and the end of his Hundred Days in exile.