Translation of Birthday Letter from English to 한국어

My half-sister's birthday is coming up so I wanted to create a video for her.In the video I was going to include a letter for her.

Here it is in English:
Hi! If you're reading this than that means it's your birthday! Happy Birthday 은비!
I wanted to greet you in our mother tongue this year even if it's hard. I did ask some help so maybe this will be ok. Thank you for being a part of my life. You are very kind,caring and loveable.Even if I mess up sometimes.Even if we fight. Don't forget, I'll always be here for you, I'll protect you. No matter what.Just don't get me worried too much. I love you lil sis. From now until the end.

Here's what I managed to do in Korean
은비 안녕! 이것 편질를 읽으면, 네 생일을 왔다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 생일축하해 은비야!
나에게 한국말 어렵지만,널 위해 한국말로 인사하고싶어.다른 사람들 도와 물어볼게서, 괜찮아.Thank you for being a part of my life.넌 친절한은고 걱정하는고 사랑스러워.Even if I mess up sometimes.Even if we fight.Don't forget, I'll always be here for you, 난 널 지켜라.No matter what.그냥 많이 걱정마.사랑해 내 동생이야.지금 부터 끝 까지.

Sorry if my korean made your eyes bleed xD. Please do help me.Her birthday's tomorrow night so I wanted to get started tonight. Thank you to anyone who helps.

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I suggest that you post this in Notebook.