another way to say snsd lyrics "nabogo pyeongbeomhadanda yae"?

I'm translating it as "she sees me as normal/average" but I was thinking I would take a shot at saying it another way as a form of practice. Would saying "naro pyeongbeomhaneun bwa yae" be exactly the same? similar? not even close?
I'm still very confused about korean grammar sentence structures. It's not like latin based languages where it's subj-verb-obj or subj-adv-verb-obj etc... I translated the sentence like this:
na= me
bogo= infintive tense- to see (acts as a suffix as in "to see me"
pyeongbeomhadanda (to be normal)
yae = her, she (slang)
and I translated mine like this:
na= me
ro= suffix (to mean "me as" in this case)
pyeongbeomhaneun= (to be normal- in this case, it is a modifier (noun), as in "that which is seen"
bwa= indicative "see" as in, "she sees"
yae= she, her

Can someone tell if I have this right for both sentences in terms of translation and in terms of sentence structure (word placements). I would appreciate it. Thanks.

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    You seem to have studied Korean language from a structural point of view, which I think is a good way to learn a language, applying a general rule to many instances.
    Here's my answer.
    'na' means "me" or "I"
    you should add a kind of suffix to "na" in Korean for the pronoun to have a grammatical case in a sentence. So when you add "neun" , then you have "na-neun" which can function as a subjective in a sentence. Adding "reul" makes "na-reul" which means "me", acting as an objective , so it should be placed before a verb in Korea. (This is the biggest difference between English and Korean grammar: English has S+O+V sentence structure, while Korean has S+O+V order.)
    In "nabogo pyeongbeomhadanda yae", "bogo" is not an infintive tense- to see . It's a special kind of suffix for a subject in a reported sentence . In this sentence, with the suffix "-danda" which is used when reporting a remark you heard from others, the subject ending with "bogo" is the subject in a reported clause. After all, this sentence translates to " They(She, or He) say that I am normal(plain)" One more thing, usually only girls use "yae" as a vocative to express some friendly relationship.
    And your phrase "naro pyeongbeomhaneun bwa yae" does not make sense to me.
    "ro" is a suffix for an ojective complement in Korean language. So i'd like to correct your phrase, as " nareul pyeongbeomhan aero bwa " Here, ae means (younger) person. (Translated to " They see me as a normal girl"
    Hope my answer is some help for you.

More resolved questions for learning Korean