what's " more like about work"?

A:Hi,Did you have something interesting?
B:Working days
B:More like about work

I can't understand what B means...
what's " more like about work"?

Answers

Hi RyoRyo:

I am somewhat puzzled by this myself, and this is the difficulty when one reads or hears people using slang expressions and colloquialisms ( expressions associated with a limited segment of the population). At any rate, what B is saying, is not really logically or grammatically coherent.

It possibly means that A says that the only thing "interesting" that has been going on, is work.

Then, B, having nothing original to say, simply affirms what A is saying, and says something that equates to; "Oh. Just more work, eh?"

What we can see here is the common colloquialism in the expression, LIKE. This may be associated with another confusing colloquialism that finds expression in a kind of "chit-chat" as follows:

"So he says to me; 'Girl, you better do something about that!'"

And I was like...."What, dude? You better shut up!"

These expressions are to be avoided like a bad cold in speaking and writing.
    Not all American colloquialisms are of value.

.--Warm Regards, Bruce

Did you find this in a textbook? It really does not make any sense. No wonder you are having difficulties understanding it. If you are interested in lessons with real textbooks let me know.