How to start a letter to someone's korean parents? (really urgent question, thank you!)

Unfortunately I could not find anything in my books about how to write letters to parents. I know it supposed to be formal, but how much fomal? And how can I say goodbye at the end?

I also have 2 specific sentences for these korean parents, if you could help me with those, please!
"Thank you, for giving the opportunity to your son to study and work in Hungary!"
"Althought we couldn't meet in person so far, I would like to send you these gifts from Hungary"

Thank you so much everybody, I really need to send the letter asap!!!:)

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    "Thank you for giving the opportunity to your son to study and work in Hungary!"
    아드님에게 헝가리에서 공부하고 일 할 수 있는 기회를 주신 것에 대해 감사드립니다.

"Although we couldn't meet in person so far, I would like to send you these gifts from Hungary"
    지금까지 직접 뵐 수는 없었지만, 헝가리에서 저는 이 선물들을 어머님에게 보내고 싶(었)습니다.
    "Thank you, for giving the opportunity to your son to study and work in my country!" -> 아드님을 저희 나라에서 공부하고 일할 기회를 주셔서 고맙습니다! "Although we couldn't meet in person so far, I would like to send you these gifts from my country." ->멀리 떨어져 있어 비록 만날 수는 없지만, 당신들께 이 선물을 드리고 싶어요.