If I want to talk about the future. so which one is correct?

I'm most likely to pass this exam as I managed to solve all questions?

I will most likely to pass this exam as I managed to solve all questions?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    both sentences are grammatically incorrect, but the idea was close:

I'm most likely GOING to pass this exam as I managed to solve all questions

I will most likely pass this exam as I managed to solve all questions --> WITHOUT TO in fron of pass

You never use TO + verb after "will ...", UNLESS your construction is followed by a modal verb, e.g. "I will never need to use my pc again" , just like "I will never have/ be able/ want to use my pc again" etc

Hello Kariem:

Your meaning is clear, but as the member 雲小泉 indicates, you could word this just a little better.

As a Native English speaker in the United States, I can share with you that this is the way that many American students would express the very same idea:.

.

.
    ------"I am sure that I passed that exam, because I know that I solved all the questions."

.

.

Thus, as member 雲小泉 indicates, in the first part of your sentence, you use the future form, when you say that "I WILL". But when you inform us that you MANAGED TO SOLVE the questions, you are using a PAST form.

What you SOLVED, you did in the past, as yesterday or last week at the test.

What you WILL do, refers to the future.

.

.
    So the convenient way to articulate or express this idea, is to employ the past tense, and simply say something like:

.

. "I know that I passed that test, because I solved every problem in it."

I hope this is some small help to you. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, you know?
    .

.

---Warm Regards, Bruce

More resolved questions for learning English