Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

日本でブラジル人???????

I'm just wondering if in japan has brazilian people?My first language is not english,is portuguese,but I use english a lot for lot things...Will I forgot everything in my language when I arrive in japan?I mean won't be anyone that can speak portuguese in case I forgot any word in my language someone can renember me how to say in portuguese

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Yes, there are a lot of Brasilian people living in Japan. Near my house in Nagoya city , I see them everyday . Very few Japanese speak Portuguese though , you see Brasilians at restaurants , supermarkets, shopping malls, etc. are you coming to Japan?