Please, correct my mistakes in the text...

My employer have given me the task to write some lines for their website for check my english level..
I have written it but I need some help to correct my mistakes in it.

THE WRITTEN TEXT is:

Hello, friends. I'm Artem.
Welcome to our website.
Here you can find a wealth (a huge) of useful information to improve your English language skills.
Together, step by step, we'll solve all your current problems with the English language so that you can speak the English language fluently and easily.
Learn the most naturally way with us - playfully, and without stress with fun and engaging lessons, and no textbooks and use your knowledge to achieve all your goals: in your business, education, new meetings, travel the world and etc.
I wish you success in everything that you have planed.
and Welcome!

Thank you very much for you help!!!

Additional Details:

Hello, friends. I'm Artem. Welcome to our website. Here you can find a wealth of useful information to improve your English language skills. Together, step by step, we'll solve all your current problems with the English language so that you can speak the English language fluently and easily. Learn the natural way with us - playfully, and without stress and engaging lessons, and no textbooks and use your knowledge to achieve all your goals in your business, education, new meetings, world travel. I wish you success in everything that you have planned. Good luck and see you soon.

Answers

No answers yet.