Looking for a certain Korean language game?

I was looking for a specific game, and I was wondering if anybody could help me?

The game involves an audio file in Korean, and then you have a blank line where you have to write in the hangul of the sentence. I'm pretty sure it was on a Korean children's website.

I found it really helpful for my listening comprehension, but I sort of forget where it was. If anybody could help me, I would really appreciate it!
Note: I have a specific game in mind, but any game similar to this would be great.

감사합니다 :)

Additional Details:

I seem to have found the game I was looking for; . Took a lot of searching, but I found it. Thanks for the people that tried :)

For learning: Korean

If you're using smartphone, you can easily find let's learn korean game, or korean flashcards, and something similar like that.