Acupunture/Chinese medicine

is acupunture very popular in your country? especially in the uk

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It is is very popular in USA and also Brazil. However, it is not regulated as a medical practice.
    In USA, some health plans consider acupuncture as a valid "wellness" treatment, instead of medical treatment. Some universities are including acupuncture classes for a degree in "Alternative Medicine" (which is about to change its name to "Integrative Medicine" as it combines both Eastern and Western knowledge).

Yes it is popular here in the UK I have used it for my back

Acupunture would be considered popular enough in the Republic of Ireland.

Paige:

I just did a websearch in a single directory for Denver, Colorado.

There are about 60 acupuncture practitioners in the Denver, Colorado area alone.

There are possibly several hundred, / asian Restaurants in the Denver area by my estimation.

Also, there are probably several dozen martial arts schools, based upon, Kung Fu, Ju-Jitus, Judo, Aidio, Karate, and so forth, at the minimum.

The impact of Asian culture upon American life generally, is very pronounced and profound.

---Warm regards, Bruce