What is a better way say “A nowhere man living in Nutopia"?

A nowhere man living in Nutopia? A Nutopian nowhere man? A nowere man who's living in Nutopia?...

I'm gonna use a sentence as my bio on some sites, I think a sentence like "A nowhere man living in Nutopia" would be good. However, I don't know whether it sounds natural and friendly to English users because of my so-so English level. Please help me correct it.

FYI, Nutopia is a conceptual country founded by John Lennon and Yoko Ono. You can just regard it as a normal country like China, Japan or USA.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

"A Nowhere Man Living in Nutopia" or even "A Nowhere Man in Nutopia" both sound fine.

Just lay off the sloppy English (gonna, FYI), as that would really damage the quality of your writing.

More resolved questions for learning English