Sending messages

Is anyone else having problems sending messages? I can't get the message box to appear. Instead I just get the spinning thing and then nothing.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Yes, there are major problems with the message system. Most of the messages I sent recently did not appear on my Message list or the Conversation list.

I don't have a problem. I suggest that you contact the italki admin in the grey box on the left hand side of this page. Be patient for a reply as italki has 900,000 members:)

Yes, I'm having the same problem, unfortenately... I have to come back to the previous page all the time and then to load the page I need once again. That can be sometimes really irritating, especially because it makes other people waiting..