Which is more precise to say ...? thanks!

Let's say my birthday was just celebrated this morning, which sentence would I use then ?

1) Thank you to all my friends who HAVE made my day awesome.. Thanks again from the bottom of heart!!

2) Thank you to all my friends who HAD made my day awesome.. Thanks again from the bottom of heart!!

Answers

#1...Since it is still today, the present perfect fits here. It's still an awesome day.

The better of the two is: Thank you to all my friends who HAVE made my day awesome.. Thanks again from the bottom of heart!!

If you were talking about a birthday in the past tense (say your birthday was yesterday or last month) typical usage would be: Thank you to all my friends who MADE my day awesome. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!

More open questions for learning English