“將要”和“就要”有甚麽差異?

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

1. 將要/就要 have the same meaning if it means something is going to happen in a short time. BUT the correct use of "就要" is "就要.......了".
    eg:我下個月將要去中國.
    我下個月就要去中國了.

2. "就要......了" is more subjective and "將要" is more objective.
    如果你用"就要......了"表示你覺得這件事情很快就要happen, but when you use"將要", 表示這件事會在將來happen,but will not make other feel like it will happen soon.

3.sometimes "就要" does not mean "will" ,and in this situation we do not need to use "了" after "就要". it is same as "就是要" in this situation, which means "i must (no matter what you said)"
    eg: A-明天的生日派對你別去了.
    B-不行,我就要去!

将要means it is going to happen later.
    就要means it happen in a short time.

you can add my skype:such7775 to have a fruther discussion.

将要means it is going to happen later.
    就要means it happen in a short time.

you can add my skype:such7775 to have a fruther discussion

Overall, 將要and 就要 are similar, but they can be used in different period of time.
    I used same examples for both 將要and 就要, and hope this will help you see the difference.
    ========
    將要 contains you ' predict/assume/plan' something that would happen ; this may take days,months, or years to happen in the near future.
    For example,
    I assume the boss will fire some stuff after Chinese new year.
    (我猜測老闆在新年後將要裁員)
    I've planned to go to USA at the end of this year.
    (我計劃好在年底將要去美國)
    The geologists predict there will be a tsunami after earthquake.
    (地質學家預測地震過後海嘯將要發生)

--
    就要 takes shorter time than 將要, and this you are more firm/confident of your assumption which will be happened soon.
    For example:
    The boss will fire some stuff after Chinese new year because the lady in human resource department has shown me the list .
    (老闆在新年後就要裁員了,因為人事部的小姐已經把名單給我看了)
    I will go to USA at the end of this year because I've booked the plan ticket.
    (我年底就要去美國了,因為我機票已經訂好了)
    The government warn people by broadcast / TV / text message that there is tsunami coming after this earthquake which happened few minutes ago ; and now everybody need to flee for safety.
    (政府透過廣播/電視/手機簡訊警告大家幾分鐘前發生的地震所引起的海嘯就要來了;現在大家要趕快避難)
    (In this case there will be government warn people instead of geologists)
    ===
    These were based on what I've used in my daily life.