Are there any mistakes?Could you please help me KINDLY? Thanks in advance.

This is the conclusion of my assignment :

There are compelling arguments both for and against playing computer games. However, in my view, while using computers may bring positive impacts, it can also have adverse effects on children, so moderation in each task is required. Parents should control their children not to play obsessively, but to play moderately.

Answers

There are compelling arguments for both playing and against computer games. However, in my view, while using computers it bring positive impact, it can also have adverse effect on children. Moderation in each task is required and parents should control their children for not playing obsessively, and make sure they play moderately.

There are compelling arguments both for and against playing computer games. However, in my point of view, using computers by children is a double edged weapon, so moderation in each task is required. Parents should control their children not to play excessively, but to play moderately.

Best of luck :)