What does this sentence mean? " I'm like,put this woman in a home already!"

In a sequence Elena's friend tells her about psychic stuff. Here is the transcript:
So Grams is telling me I'm psychic.Our ancestors were from Salem,which isn't all that,I know, crazy,but she's going on and on about it,and I'm like,put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking,I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger,and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.

Additional Details:

The transcript above is an extract from The Vampire Diaries.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I'm like
    Personally I hate this phrase, but I have to admit that it is widely used. It means something like: I say, or I'm thinking and it adds a rather dramatic, theatrical tone to the way a conversation is reported or described.

Put the woman in a home already.
    Implying that the woman is mad, insane and that she needs to be admitted to a mental institution.
    Weird use of the word 'already'. It is used to stress the immediate need for the action to be carried out.

A further interpretation of" 'put the woman in a home already' would be that the woman is old and suffering from Alzheimer or memory loss due to old age or is acting strangely due to mental and cognitive deterioration through old age and that she needs to be admitted to a Nursing Home / Old People's Home / Geriatric Home.

Not having seen the show, I am not sure which of the above explanations is better.

I'm like,put this woman in a home already!= I think this woman belongs in an institution for insane people.