What should i do?

I'm a Chinses girl,i'm shy.I want to make friends,but i don't know how to communicate with a foreinger ,so when we're talking,i would like to say something at will.I don't want to be rude, but i really don't know what to say.And after talking my friends may get angry so they wouldn't like to talk with me.What should i do?Should i stop making foreign friends?And if you are talking with a foreign people,what sentences will make you angry?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I think you should begin to make foreign friends without fear of being rude. If you are worried, you can tell the person you are having a conversation with that you are worried you might say something that could be interpreted as being rude.

If you would like, I would be happy to correct your written text.

Talk about the weather[ Isn't it a nice/cold day today?] or ask the time[ Excuse me what is the time? What a lovely watch? Where did you buy it?] or you can comment on the scenery[ Isn't the river/ sea/ mountains beautiful today?] if you are unsure of how to talk with a foreigner. This is called small talk. Do not ask how old they are, how much they weigh or earn.

Swanna:

I have never become angry or taken offense with anything any student has ever said.

It's that simple. Of course, when a student has a chat partner, who is just waiting to
    "jump on" every little grammatical error, then of course, it is not difficult to see why a student would feel fear, anxiety, discomfort, and so forth.

I cannot tell you not to be afraid, because fear is a normative behavior.
    You can say anything to me you want.----Warm Regards, Bruce