Help needed (English Usage)

Hello, I love english but I am not a native english speaker. So, it will be always difficult for me. I needed some clarifications.

For an example, if someone tells me that I am very grateful for your help, You have been amazing. I normally say it's my pleasure. I am glad that I could help. What else can i say to leave an impact?

Sometimes, people tell me that i am not a computer literate or technology friendly, I am new to this. I normally say I understand. What else I could say to address their point? Something like they should feel it's common problem and nothing to be sorry.

Sometimes, people tell me that I was confused. I say, I can understand the confusion. Is it correct English? What else could have been used?

1. Can you provide me some statements for best wishes like, I wish you best, have a good one, I hope you won't face this problem in future.

2. For empathy, like I know what you have gone through, I understand your problem, I wish I could do something to help you.

3. If I provide some steps what different statements can I use? Like, you can follow above steps. Above are the steps, let me walk you through the steps.

Answers

To reply thank you
    see this link http://www.italki.com/answers/question/182557-1-1-2.htm#.USbhSaVkMwJ

You can tell them:
    Don't worry about that. Computers can be scary sometimes. I'll help you with it and you will find it not that hard.

Just use simple words and expressions to say what you mean

You can say:
    I understand why you are confused/ why you would be confused.
    I can you see what's confusing you

Wish you luck.
    I hope you have fully understood it
    For empathy, like I know what you have gone through, I understand your problem, I wish I could do something to help you.

I totally understand how you feel.
    I've been there and I know what it feels like, trust me.
    Although people might think: yeah, right. what do you know. you don't know a shit how I feel.
    Then you say: You're right. I have no idea how hard/painful/frustrating... it must be for you. I wish I know but the truth is life is hard...

Do you actually want to be of help or you just want to be polite?
    If you want to help you could say: Is there something I can do for you, anything?
    If I provide some steps what different statements can I use? Like, you can follow above steps. Above are the steps, let me walk you through the steps.

Let me walk you through these steps sounds perfect to me :-)