is this understable?

it shall instruct its employees to comply with the obligation for not disclosing the information.

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    To answer your question, "is this understandable?"...I say "yes, I understand what you mean to say.

However, if you are needing help, I would like to offer some suggestions. I assume you are speaking of a company or business as "It". This looks like it could be part of an employer manual or policy of some type; my suggestions are based on what I am assuming.

"Employees shall be instructed to comply with the Obligation for Non-Disclosure Agreement."

"The Company (or the company's name) shall instruct employees to comply with the Non-Disclosure Obligation Agreement"

"Managing supervisors shall be responsible for employees' compliance with the obligation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement"

Hope that helped :)