What's the meaning of " got fed up with nothing" here?

I was still young enough then for the weak mannerisms of rebellion. I had practiced them from the time I turned twelve until I left our house, when I got fed up with nothing and called the only cab that had ever graced our long gravel driveway.
Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Is this from, "The Yellow Birds"? It sounds familiar. Anyway, there's a lot going on here.

"To get fed up", means that a threshold has been passed resulting in a demonstration of emotion.

For instance:
    I got fed up with the constant pounding and yelled at the construction workers.
    I got fed up with her complaining and told her to shut her mouth.

In this case the author is telling us that he got "fed up" over something unimportant -- that he over-reacted to a situation.

The clue is in the preceding sentence, "I was still young enough for the weak mannerisms of rebellion." The author practiced these "weak mannerisms of rebellion" from when he was twelve until it culminated in his "getting fed up over nothing" and leaving in a taxi cab.