What are the most important Spanish tenses to know?

I want to know what are the most important Spanish tenses I should know? I find it very difficult to learn all the spanish verbs and tenses. I even don't/can't use them in English.

Thanks in advance!

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I don't know about your Spanish level.
    - To start, I would recommend: presente, pretérito imperfecto, pretérto perfecto simple y futuro imperfecto. In order you can start expressing yourself in the three dimensions of the time.
    - And then to continue with: pretérito perfecto compuesto, pretérito pluscuamperfecto, condicional simple y presente de subjuntivo.
    - And after: futuro perfecto y condicional compuesto.

http://www.aprenderespanol.org/verbos/verbos-ejercicios.html On this website you can find some exersices.

I don't think the rest of the tenses to be very used for Spanish speakers. I hope this can help you!

Well, for me when I am learning Spanish the most important tenses are the preterite and imperfect tenses, because whenever I am talking with somebody I always seem to be talking about the past. The present and future tenses are the next most important for me, because they can be quite useful!