The imperative in Spanish...

Should I learn how to use the imperative in Spanish, in both ways the formal and the informal way? There are a lot of verbs, regular and irregular, with different endings.
When I learnt how to use the formal way in the imperative, and started to learn the informal way, I found out that, in Spanish, in the affirmative way you use different verb endings with "Tu" and "Vosotros". Besides, you use different endings when you use any verb in a negative way! I'm crying!

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I guess you should learn both: the formal and the informal way. I don't know how advanced you are at Spanish, but first of all focus on learning the basic tenses and as much verbs as you can. Once you get to understand plenty of regular verbs, try to make a list of the irregular verbs and learn how to use them.
    Spanish is, like many of the Romance Languages (such as Italian or French), a complete challenge because of the verbs and their infinite endings. It is spoken in many countries such as Mexico, Spain, Argentina, etc. That is why you may find different words that mean actually the same. For example, here in Mexico we don't say
    Vosotros, we say Ustedes. And, on the contrary, in Spain they don't often say Ustedes, they say Vosotros.

Vosotros tenéis que ir a dormir.
    Ustedes tienen que ir a dormir.

The first sentence is written in a "Spanish way" and the second one is written in a "Latin America way".

Do not worry if you're finding hard to memorize all the verbs with their different endings. You'll remember them as you have to use them. I recommend you to do exercises, so you can get use to the verb endings.

I hope this answer helps you in some way.
    Cheers!
    PS: I can help you out with all this grammar stuff, send me a message if you have any doubt :)!

Depends. If you learn spanish for working, yes.
    But, you need to know something. Spanish's speackers have the same problem. In my time you need to write by yourself many verbs' conjugations. Now you can chek this link:
    http://conjugador.reverso.net/conjugacion-espanol-verbo-tomar.html