what does “I think I’m good, but I’m not this good.”mean?

She now has a beach house on the North Fork of Long Island and wanted what she called “a hotel room” in the city, “a wreck in a great area.” Apartment 4E was certainly a wreck (and mirrored, to boot). When Ms. Horowitz saw it, she gasped and told the broker, “I think I’m good, but I’m not this good.”

could I paraphrase “I think I’m good, but I’m not this good.” into: I think this apartment is good, but it's better than my expectation.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    No. She's literally talking about her own quality as a home designer. She thinks of herself as a talented professional, but after seeing how terrible the room is, she remarks that even SHE can't make it look good.

Thus, "I think I'm (a) good (professional), but I'm not (so talented that I can do THIS)."

More resolved questions for learning English