can you tell me this sentence is right or wrong..

If someone wear a same shirt which you were looking for and you haven't got it because it is not available in the market anymore ... i suddenly see that person can i use this sentence.
Now i got it where this shirt was vanished from the market.
OR
Now i get it where this shirt was vanished from the market.
If not so,what will be a sentence.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Okay... First I'm going to correct your whole post, and then I'll answer your question.
    _________________________
    If someone is wearing the shirt that I was looking for, and I couldn't get it because it's no longer available in the store, and I suddenly see this person, can I use this sentence?

Now I got it where this shirt was vanished from the market.
    OR
    Now I get it where this shirt was vanished from the market.

If neither, what would be the sentence?
    _________________________

Now, to answer your question, neither of those sentences sound very natural. You could instead say, "Hey, I was looking for that shirt! Now I know who bought it."

That being said, don't ever do this unless the person is a close friend. It would be absurdly rude to walk up to a random person or brief acquaintance and say something like this to them. They wouldn't care that you were looking for their shirt, and they'd be taken aback that someone stranger just essentially told them, "HEY, YOU HAVE MY SHIRT!"

IF it's a good friend, then I suppose you can say this as long as it's with a joking tone of voice. Actually accusing someone like this, if you don't sound cheerful, will be threatening.

Lastly, nobody says "market" like that. A market can refer to specific types of stores (like a fruit market), but generally speaking, it's used to refer to a large collection of stores, or to a whole regional/national economy. The word you'd likely want to use is just "store", because if you were truly in a market, it's highly unlikely that they ran out of shirts.

You can write: Now I understand how this shirt vanished from the market/shops/stores etc.