Does this sentence sound natural?

You guys have a lot of misconceptions about our country. I suggest you to travel here and see the real things, I think it will bring you something new that is totally different from what's in your mind.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Very close.

People seem to have a lot of misconceptions about China. I would suggest that people travel here and see how things really are; I think the experience would change people's minds.

If you were addressing it to a specific group of people I would say:

You seem to have a lot of misconceptions about China. I suggest you travel here and see how things really are; I think it would change your minds.

The reason I say China in both is because "our country" kind of implies the people you are addressing and the speaker (you) are from the same country. You could replace this with The People's Republic of China if that is your preference.

Good job though, I understood everything you were trying to say very clearly!

More resolved questions for learning English