Expired question
Ist Rammstein populär in Deutschland?

Ist Rammstein populär in Deutschland?

---------------------

My German is poor , I like listening to rock music and Rammstein is one of my favorite metal band.
I really like their performance style and poetic lyrics ( for the purpose of understanding their lyrics, I learned a little German (I can read a little but can hardly write and speak). Now I can understand the general meaning of their lyrics with the help of a English translation and a German dictionary.)
I saw a video on internet , it's a German version of the TV program "America's Got Talent". I saw two performance are about compititors mocking Till ,the vocalist of Rammstein.
The Chinese version of The America's got Talent( China's got talent) was very popular not long before.

Additional Details:

问题补充:

And if I wanna express the content above( the text written in English) in German, how to write it?

Please tell me. THX !

For learning: German
Base language: German

Answers

No answers yet.

More resolved questions for learning German