Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

what will you do if you loved someone from another country ?

what will you do if you found your self can't life without him?
finally, what will you do if this person you were study with him on i talki for year and half?
i don't know but iam sure that yours know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    You'd probably tell him... Unless, of course, you aren't willing to go into a long-distance relationship or move out of Egypt (or you know that he doesn't reciprocate your feelings).

In regards to your post, I'm gonna write up the corrections:

"What would you do if you found that you can't live without him?
    Finally, what would you do if you were studying with this person on italki for a year and a half?
    I don't know, but I'm sure that you do!"