When we should use I don't have or I haven't

I can find diference between it, could you help me?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    "I don't have" refers to the possession of an object, whereas "I haven't" refers to an action.

Examples: "I don't have shoes," and "I haven't eaten recently." Do you notice the difference now?

This is different in American and British English.

In American English we say "I don't have X" 90% of the time and almost never say "I haven't." We do sometimes say "I've got X" or ask "Have you got ... X?" but it is rare and usually only in specific informal expressions and situations. The most common question form is "Do you have X?"

In British English, I think people usually say "I haven't got X" and not "I don't have X." They also say "I haven't any X" but I think it is not as common and might sound a little old-fashioned. The question form is "Have you got X?" and not usually "Do you have X?"