Do you consider an open minded person?

Is said open minded people accepts all kind of conversation topics and accepts all likes and preferences from the people, so do you consider and open minded person? Why?

Additional Details:

Detalles adicionales:

Sorry the title should have been: Do you consider yourself an open minded person?
sorry

Answers

The word "people" as used in your question takes a verb in the plural form: Open-minded people accept...... and accept all likes.....

Someone has also said, "Don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out." In my opinion it is good to be open-minded, but not to the extreme of accepting "all" the likes and preferences of other people. Some people "like" and "prefer" to do evil things, but I don't think that openmindedness must accept or tolerate truly harmful likes and preferences.

Hello Juan Felipe

"Is said open minded people accepts all kind of conversation topics and accepts all likes and preferences from the people, so do you consider and open minded person? Why? "

(a) I am Open-Minded

(b) Your definition is entirely in error.

An Open-Minded person is someone who is willing to consider all ideas and all information, prior to either accepting or rejecting the idea.

Many Ideas can be subject to a fundamental error in logic or fact.

So it is a specific error for someone to claim that to be Open-Minded, I must be a person
    who " accepts all likes and preferences from the people".

If LIKES and PREFERENCES have no basis in either Fact or Logic I have no justification to accept them.

There are people who Act---Without---Thinking and who demand that I "accept" what they teach others. I never fail to state my specific objections to such propositions on the basis of Fact and Logic.

Member Neil is telling you the same. ---Warm Regards, Bruce