it is the first time using the present perfect so please help me to correct my mistakes

I have been In France with my family. Since I was a child I have like music. I have traveled to U.S. I have been in Milwaukee since August. I have lived with a family in the downtown, but I have moved into a new apartment in West Milwaukee. I have been in the apartment for three months.
I have been graduated from height school since five years. I have been married sice four years. I am a student and I have one daughter.I have taken an English Course in The ISL Collage. I have had two tests so far and all of them have full score.
I have run into my old friend in Milwaukee, but I hardly recognized her, because she have changed dramatically since I saw her.

Please correct any kind of mistake even if it is slightly mistake! because I admire to improve my English!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    The first thing is that you will never use present perfect so often in one place. Still, I'll correct your sentences as if they were separate examples:

"I have been to France with my family. I have liked music ever since I was a child. I have travelled to the US. I have been living in Milwaukee since August. I once lived with a family downtown, but then I moved into a new apartment in West Milwaukee. I have been in this apartment for three months.

I graduated from high school five years ago. I have been married for four years. I am a student and I have one daughter. I have taken an English Course in The ISL Collage. I have had two tests so far and both of them had perfect scores.
    I once ran into my old friend in Milwaukee but hardly recognised her, because she had changed dramatically since I last saw her."