I'd like to learn better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing

Because I live with an awareness that I am pressed for time when I have a lot to do, I would have a sigh and kick myself if I get up a little late in the morning. But today I feel comfortable and relaxed even though I woke up three hours later than usual. While I listened to piano music and had the luxury of a cup of coffee, it occurred to me that if I study hard without any definite object, I am just stressed out and become less efficient. If I know why I have to study, why I went through a lot of hardships and what do I do for a living in about 50 years that lie ahead, would I have a greater zest for life than I used to be?

I would like to learn better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Your paragraph is very well written, and there is very little to correct.

I would like to suggest that when you write something lengthy, it is better to post your material in the Notebook section of italki, because it is much easier to do corrections there.

. . . I would heave a sigh and kick myself if I got up . . .

If I knew why I have to study, why I go through a lot of hardships, and what do I will do for a living in the approximately 50 years that lie ahead, would I have a greater zest for life than I used to have?

I would like to express myself better in English, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing.

Write a daily Notebook entry and people will correct it. Then you will learn a lot more expressions.